Our Board Recruiting Practice is at the core of our firm. Founded by our Chairman Russ Reynolds over two decades ago to recruit directors and advise on corporate governance, we provide research, networking, and insight – all built on our practice experts who each have more than 15 years of experience and success in search and advisory.
Our partners’ high-touch processes and selective client nature ensures our board recruiting:
- Pinpoints cultural and chemistry fit for directors;
- Delivers on business-based needs for impact and results;
- Understands our clients’ strategic goals and vision;
- Attracts the best candidate for the future needs and go-forward strategy of our clients; and
- Includes an array of consulting services where needed.
Our Board Recruiting Practice has been engaged in numerous, mission-critical board searches – a select few are shared here.
Committed to Diversity
We continue to complete diversity assignments for a wide variety of companies, from small private family companies to Fortune 500s. In 2019, 92% of our board placements were diverse. While these placements were diverse, they were also the most qualified candidates. We are proud to play a role in this important imperative, and excited for our clients who are making progress in diversity by adding female and ethnically diverse executives, board directors and trustees to their ranks.
Select industry experience with companies ranging from the Fortune 50 to 1000 includes, but is not limited to:
- Business services
- Consumer products
- Digital media
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Health care and life sciences
- Hospitality and leisure
- Supply chain and logistics
Typical assignments in the boardroom include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting one or more directors
- Building new boards
- Conducting board assessment and gap analysis
- Advising on succession planning
- Creating new advisory boards
- Consulting on director and executive compensation