Our Legal and Regulatory Practice draws on over 100 years of combined relevant experience recruiting senior lawyers for a broad range of industries. We also have considerable expertise recruiting partners and senior law firm leadership roles for national and global law firms.
General Counsel/Senior In-House Lawyers
- Broad industry and sector experience including financial services (investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, asset/wealth management), media and entertainment, consumer goods and services, industrial and supply chain, technology, natural resources, and sports leadership and governance.
- Considerable international and cross-border work. (Case study: Bermudan Bank—Attracting a World Class Lawyer)
- Excellent high-level contacts globally with corporate decision makers, leading law firms, and the general counsel community allowing us to identify and source the best universal talent.
- Track record of conducting senior and ground-breaking regulatory and compliance roles.
Law Firm Partners
- Our law firm practice dates back to 1996 when a member of the firm was asked to recruit a U.S. project finance partner for a “Magic Circle” firm in London.
- Partner-level work has expanded to include assignments for national and international law firms, often business-critical and highly-sensitive projects typically relating to opening new markets or building/rebuilding practice groups.
- As before, we have undertaken a high degree of international mandates, including in the U.S., UK, Germany, Asia, and the Middle East.
Law Firm Management/Infrastructure Roles
We have also completed extensive work across the law firm C-suite, including:
- Chief Operating Officers;
- Chief Financial Officers;
- Chief Human Resources Officers;
- Chief Marketing/Business Development Officers;
- Chief Technology Officers; and
- Heads of Knowledge Management.
With our strong combination of practice and functional expertise, RSR Partners can field the best team to address specific and nuanced hiring specifications.