The consultants of our Healthcare and Life Sciences Practice serve as strategic advisors to a wide array of public and private companies at all stages of development and growth, including biotechnology, diagnostics, drug delivery, genomics, healthcare, medical devices, and pharmaceutical companies.
This highly regulated industry needs nimble leaders who can transcend the supply chain complexities of their global market and ensure optimization of results while managing sometimes disparate stakeholders. At RSR Partners, we have industry leaders with proven expertise leading top growth and top turn-a-round companies as well as ensuring market supply and on-time launches. We understand the challenges faced by investors, companies, and functional leaders.
We offer extensive services from board to C-suite advisory:
- Ability to translate company strategy into culture and talent needs;
- Comprehensive, industry leading and independent assessment tools;
- Executive search and onboarding; and
- Optimization of integration planning/post deal advisory to ensure deal results.
Additionally, as dynamic shifts revolutionize the industry today, clients turn to RSR Partners to help them navigate the new opportunities, models, and competitors this transformation has brought into the field. Our practice identifies and attracts leading executives, clinicians, and physicians who not only understand the forces shaping tomorrow’s products, services, payers, and patients, but also are adept at cost structure sustainability, interfacing with boards of directors, and making strategic investments in information technology and clinical programs.
The specialized processes and selective client nature employed by our consultants ensure our healthcare recruiting:
- Reflects the nexus of the industry’s cutting-edge innovation and the complexity and changing stakeholders it faces;
- Assesses thoroughly for the scientific, economic, social, and political skill-sets necessary for today’s successful healthcare executive; and
- Incorporates the growing importance of analytics, consumer marketing, and patient access to care.
With a keen focus on the industry’s consumerization trends and the evolving nature of healthcare technology, typical assignments within the industry call on us to find senior executives who are:
- Attentive to market pressures in the form of competition;
- Medicare and Medicaid payments, and consumer needs;
- Believers in industry consolidation;
- Bettors on technology investments;
- Drivers of innovation and problem solving;
- On the offensive as the marketplace shifts dramatically, and able to pragmatically adapt execution to optimize strategic results.