The biggest challenge facing a chief financial officer today is the dual role of supporting corporate growth while managing risk. Today, chief financial officers need to provide business leadership while strengthening the entire business enterprise.
We look for CFO candidates who:
- Are creative, credible, inﬂuential and persuasive
- Possess a keen understanding of business operations and work in accord with the business to develop a deep understanding of the real business drivers
- Provide the numbers and analysis that allow business leaders to optimize performance in line with corporate growth strategies
- See themselves as the stewards of proﬁtable growth, protecting the bottom line
- Ensure that the rewards for new directions the company takes are commensurate with the risks
- Are a business partner to the CEO and business unit leaders
- Have the ability to embrace and manage change throughout the organization
Our clients range from Fortune 1000 companies to portfolio companies of private equity firms. Our network cuts a wide swath of industries, allowing us access to the best finance leaders in the marketplace.